Skip to content
- Elementary & Secondary Schooling (Nursery to Grade X).
- Co-education with approximately 33% girls students.
- High quality English medium schooling, the open source curriculum being compatible with most renowned institutions of the country.
- Holy Quran being taught online by qualified and accomplished Quran Scholars, as a compulsory subject at all schools.
- All female faculty (mostly post-graduates), drawn on nation-wide open merit and retained with respectable package of perks and facilities.
- ‘Taaleem Foundation Board of Examination’ regularly administering independent and centralized annual examination for all its students enrolled in grades V to VIII for continued quality assurance.
- Very nominal fee being charged, the deserving and brilliant study for free.
- All schools meeting their own recurring cost (salaries of staff and operational costs) through their own revenues – hence being self-sustaining.
- Capital investment usually made by the provincial government, Members of Parliament and donors (PPL for Sui School and JICA for schools at Kila Saifullah and Muslim Bagh).